IMPORTANT NOTE: DFHV is expanding the program parameters for T2R as part of evolving needs in the COVID-19 public emergency. The parameters are outlined below with the new requirements.
Allowable trip purposes include:
- To and from grocery stores
- To and from medical appointments
- To and from pharmacies
- To and from Metro stations citywide
- Trips for essential workers to and from their workplaces (Keep in mind this includes Home Aides who may be traveling to and from a residential address).
Service policies are:
- Service is available citywide.
- All trips are within DC only. Trips to Virginia and Maryland are not allowed.
- Trip reimbursement rate has increased from $15 to $20 per trip (all trips will be paid at $20, regardless of meter fare).
- Passenger is responsible for fare beyond $20.
- Program hours are extended until 10 pm (Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 10:00pm; Sat, 7:00am - 10:00pm; Sun, 8:00am - 10:00pm)
- At time of booking, passengers must state the purpose of their trip (e.g. grocery, pharmacy, Metro, or essential healthcare worker), and providers must record and submit each trip’s purpose with trip records in the trip log each month